Friday, November 26, 2010

What the What?! FRIED CHICKEN that's what!

I am not one of those food stylists with an intense culinary background.  I didn't go to culinary school, I never was a private chef, I sometimes have to look up cooking terms (most recently braise which is creepily on the same page as "brainworm") and I once set an entire 20 pound turkey aflame.  However, I am a slave to the aesthetics of food and I'm Italian so I figure that gives me a genetic edge in the cooking department.  Since I lack the encyclopedic culinary knowledge of some of my cheffier friends I am committed to following my every whim in the kitchen.....

So when the talented Renee  suggested we fry up some chicken, I was all for it.

I followed a deviled fried chicken recipe I found at epicurious.  She fried up real nice and tasted delish. 
Tweet This

1 comment:

  1. This was the best fried chicken I've ever had!! The batter was so good, you don't really need the chicken!~

    ReplyDelete